Cartoons with light occultism are very successful. Witches, sorcerers, and astrology is presented as a good thing. Of course, not all cartoons are evil. For example many cartoons with Yogi Bear, Popeye, Bugs Bunny, and Winny the Poo are very good cartoons. But every once and awhile the writers add the occult into the story. I have noticed the odd time when Yogi Bear, Popeye, Bugs Bunny and others have played around with occultism. Other cartoons are created and are purely occult based. Examples would be Hercules, He Man, and Scoobie Doo etc..
Themes in these cartoons are constantly based on the occult and witchcraft. Another big influence to the occult has been good old Mickey Mouse! Years ago Mickey mouse put on a sorcerers hat and started doing spells. Fantasia was created with the occult wizard Mickey as the star. Mickey has been very popular and Disney has been a great conditioner of children toward the world of the occult.
Many of their cartoons and movies are filled with witches and things from the dark world of the occult. Today Disney has degenerated to include gay (sodomite) weeks at their theme park. Imagine a family going to Disneyland and seeing a bunch of sodomites enjoying their immorality with one another in public view. Sodomites go to Disney theme parks with fellow sodomites and enjoy a week of sexual perversion.
Fairy tales and bedtime stories with witchcraft and the occult has been a great influence for children as well. Here are some examples from many common fairy tales. Notice how the occult is a big part of the story.
- Snow White. Witch casts a spell on an apple eaten by Snow White. The spell is broken by a kiss from the prince. They live happily ever after.
- Cinderella. Witch casts a spell so Cindrella can go to the ball. The spell ends at midnight when Cinderella loses her dress and carriage. In the end all is well for Cinderalla.
- Jack and the beanstock. Jack gets some “magic” beans. He kills the giant and keeps the loot and lives happily ever after.
- Rapunzel. Put in a tower by an enchantress (a witch). When the witch wants into the tower she cries out: Rapunzel, Rapunzel, let down your hair. By the end of the story the prince married Rapunzel.
- Wizard of Oz. Dorothy and her dog get transported to the land of Oz. A wizard is the leader and he is the man Dorothy and friends must see for help. Dorothy gets help from the “good” witch and battles the evil witches.
The witches cast their spells in the story.
Do you see a trend in many of the old time fairy tales and stories? They have bad witches casting evil spells and so-called good witches casting “good” spells. Many fairy tales have a happy ending so the child will be given a pleasant introduction to the world of the occult.